What releases are you looking forward to

For Auri - and Nightwish - fans…

And - from Samantha Fish…

2 Likes

A bit of a wait for this one as it’s not released until November

Nathaniel Rateliff & the Nightsweats -
The Future

1 Like

Kacey Musgraves- Star Crossed. Looking forward to her new album coming 10/9.

4 Likes

Hope it’s as sunny as her last, she’s broken up with her husband since Golden Hour.

1 Like

The Beatles - Let It Be, boxed set details announced. Reissued this October as a belated 50th anniversary edition. More info over on SDE…

https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/the-beatles-let-it-be-reissue/

https://www.thebeatlesonline.co.uk

8 Likes

Re: Let It Be. Decent article from Rolling Stone here:

3 Likes

Just ordered the new Kacey Musgraves CD released 10th of next month delivery on or around that date.

1 Like

Morcheeba The Antidote

First time on vinyl. Release date October 8th, from Music on Vinyl.

2 Likes

This is looking great.

Agree! Think I’ll be plunging for the full fat vinyl set, and perhaps just the single CD to rip.

I used to have an original copy of this along with other ELO LPs, gave them away in the 80s when I moved to CD.
This is now on order, I’m really looking forward to it. I listened to it last night on Qobuz which I’ve subscribed to in preparation for receiving my order of the Atom HE.

6 Likes

I have the original lp, bought in England in 1976: the recording quality is not the best. Then I bought the cd remastered, much better. In any case, great record!

1 Like

I have an original as part of the On The Third Day box as well as an original single LP. Significant differences between the two when I eventually compared. As best I could tell it came down to the single LP being on 3rd generation vinyl and the single LP being first generation. Lovely record though.

1 Like

One for @TheKevster no doubt. Double 180g vinyl reissue.

4 Likes

This was rumoured as a one-step a year or two back. Any more details?

Richard

According to Diverse vinyl it’s a MOFI Supervinyl 1LP 180g, for release in February 2022 , priced at £75. Also to be released on SACD at the same time for £45.

Edit: On SACD not normal vinyl

1 Like

Getz with Abbey?
Got to hear that!

1 Like

For years I have used importcds for my mofi orders. You can order 3 sacds for about £86.00. The Diverse Vinyl price doesn’t include shipping which I believe is £3.50. At this price I would have definitely stopped buying them.

1 Like

Stumbled across an article that the last album by Gerry Rafferty is released on September 3rd, called Rest in Blue. Finished off by the original musicians, producer and his daughter some 10 years after his death. Intriguing.

1 Like