What releases are you looking forward to

Available for pre-order on “The River” for £130. I’ve got the rest of of deluxe cd editions but with no blu-ray it is far too expensive and doesn’t interest me.

1 Like

That seems to be significantly cheaper - thanks. Is “The River” an online record shop? I can’t seem to find it.

1 Like

The River is code for Amazon U.K.

1 Like

:smiley: thank you!

I geddit!!

1 Like

Big fan of Foy Vance. Of course, outside of sites like this, no-one’s heard of him.

2 Likes

Yep and he is such a good artist but hopefully the word will spread.

1 Like

Saw him live on 17th Nov 2007 supporting Sinéad O’Connor at the Dublin Olympia.

Back then he was doing the KT Tungstall thing of playing a riff stomping on a loop pedal and building up an array of backing sounds.

From the performance you could tell he was something special. In some ways it’s nice to have your own artist but in others you’d like him to be a household name.

Burning Shed are offering it at £159.99.

2 Likes

That is a little more palatable, I wonder if they’ll be some more competitive discounting nearer the release date.

1 Like

5 Likes

@TheKevster

Ooh…do tell! My ear isn’t as close to the ground as yours.

3 Likes

Ah, got it. Compilation curated by Sioux.
Guess I wouldn’t mind a copy of the orange, if one was to be had…

1 Like

5 Likes

Coming on SACD tomorrow!

6 Likes

I cancelled the vinyl deluxe set (I’ll never be that big a fan of the album) but the stand alone LP should arrive tomorrow, too. Maybe it’ll change my mind!

Looking forward to hearing it.

1663142484_1663140905_folder
The Mars Volta | The Mars Volta
Releasing tomorrow September 16th.

2 Likes

One for all you Love fans out there…

3 Likes

Sign. Me. Up!

What’s New Land+ ?
Ah…record label.

Hybrid | Dog Star
Releasing on 26th September, just 3 tracks but for me it’s always good to get more from them.