What speakers does Harry have?

Thiel ?

Whilst I absolutely agree that he has lost much public sympathy recently with his ramblings; he has put his life on the line for this country on active duty.

He lost his mum as a kid - perhaps we should bare that in mind? PTSD takes many forms…

8 Likes

Honestly wasn’t an attempt to consider the views on the media frenzy on the “revelations”. It was just that out the corner of my eye on Sky news what I thought was a sideboard when the camera angle changed looked like a pair of very precisely positioned stand mount speakers.

This made me raise an eyebrow and ponder “wonder what make they are” whilst subliminally searching the catalog in the back of my noggin based on size and shape.

Not true. Him, possibly, not her.

Isn’t his only speaker, his wife :smile:

11 Likes

Who?

yes lets discuss Harry Bosch system instead

8 Likes

Nothing exciting back then…

1 Like

Could be B&W. Bleating Whiner!!

4 Likes

Maybe this thread is more suited in Padded Cell….OOPS, ‘Lounge’ of course :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The whole thing is just sad…

Not sure Naim would appreciate discussion on their forum ? thread should be closed @Richard.Dane

I have it on good authority that Harry has a Spare pair of speakers. Now we know.

1 Like

It’s not a political issue so not outside of forum rules, however, it probably would be best suited to the lounge.

I think these have Harry written all over them ! nice shade of carrot !

4 Likes

Yes on reflection best to keep away from this topic… :see_no_evil:

Very interesting to me as an American to see the universality of the responses here (with the proviso that this is a very small sample size).

I sense more sympathy for him on this side of the pond. With another proviso – anything “more” than zero is not necessarily very much!

2 Likes

I have some sympathy for him as well. The British press have a term “monstering” where someone or something is made out to be the latest incarnation of the anti-Christ .

A good example was where a certain politician was supposed to be drunk at the cenotaph , to find the picture had been doctored to remove the support he was giving to a ninety year old veteran

On the basis , that I believe very little in certain newspapers , my suspicion is that we will only get the full picture about twenty years from now , and by that time I won’t give a damn

1 Like

But do we already know what speakers harry has?

1 Like

Tannoy Windsors obvs

3 Likes

Judging from what’s emerging from him, I think he must have a 5.1 sound system in his head already, so doesn’t need headphones or loudspeakers :grin:

And he’s obviously been watching a lot of Bill & Ben, with (a) Little Weed.

2 Likes