What streamer. Naim or otherwise

Yes Roger you are correct. Im fine with Mini v.1 works a treat. I’m sure it’ll take a lot more juggling to get Mini v.2 on to Nas products.

I took today a Primare SC15 Prisma for a home demo to test the Prisma features. Unfortunately have some issues with the initial settings, Prisma can’t find the WiFi network.
Is there anybody who has experience with this product?

The Prisma required a cable connection to the router in order to make a firm update before normal operation. After that a WiFi or Cable option can be defined. Now is set. I’m in a process of discovering the different Prisma streaming features. But most important to me is that I can connect directly an external USB drive up to 2TB and play music via the Prisma App.

So what is the verdict? Did you go with the ND5 XS2? Did it open up for you?

Was there not enough difference from the CXN to justify the cost?

Must throw a ‘penny’s worth’ in here: having gone from CXN to NDX I found that the ‘presentation‘ is completely different between the two, but both are excellent machines: if someone said I could only have a CXN now, I’d miss the NDX, but I could ‘live with it’ - excellent machine for the money :blush:

Haha. Interesting that.
The CxnV2 is a great machine for the money. But, I sold it for essay more than it cost me new!
The ND5xs2 was discounted. So the real difference was only £1200 ish.
The software for the ND is way better. The sound is better too. I’d have liked to have used the Cxn as a transport for my qutest. That would be interesting.
If all I could afford was the Cxn I’d not be upset.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.