What upgrade will Santa bring you for Christmas?

FedEx is arriving today with the Supernait 3 replacement for my SN2.
Bud

4 Likes

Well, if I was still a Santa believer, that’ll be a full Statement system for Dave, Ay- Thang -Yaw! :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

NDX2 should be at my dealer now (wednesday), but they are down to being open latter half of the week, so just waiting to hear from them on when they can come and set it up. I suppose some sort of subscription is needed for hi-res files as I do not have any sort of digital library (other than stacks of cd’s (remember those?). Also, for a real change - not one but two fruitcakes for x-mas are coming - just to disprove the theory that their is only one cake and it gets constantly passed around.

Factory serviced CD555 and DR upgraded and serviced 555ps. They’ve been back at Naim for 3 weeks, so fingers crossed that they will be back in time for Christmas.

3 Likes

Nac 252 and supercap dr arrived last week. Pmc fact 12 signature by the end of the year.
Now I have to quit upgrading for a while :grinning::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Santa should add some free PowerLines.

Happy Xmas

Phil

1 Like

Non DR 500 will be picked up in Norway around the 26th of December and brought back with me to Berlin on December 30th. I hope to have it DRd in time for X-mas 2022!

Happy new year !

1 Like

New Cisco switch ( brand new PD model for 70 GBP) and a new commercial tv/ box/ router with improved WiFi.

Nothing as I spent 13K already leading up to Xmas…he ho
Or should it be HO HO
Merry Xmas everyone

1 Like

NAP300dr and Fraim shelf

Live in hope !!

I have just ordered the same Cisco 2960PD switch as FR above. The wife saw the acknowledgement e-mail from t’bay and firmly let me know, that was my Christmas pressy.

I felt powerless to argue and ran away.

2 Likes

Happy Xmas…Santa and the elves are on the case. Please don’t post it sounds great…its one thing for you to go bonkers…just had my haircut. The wife and girls are calling me Shaun the sheep, a follower…its been on my mind

1 Like

Well Gazza, I was being a bit Shaun-like with this acquisition, but I thought for ÂŁ70 it is worth a punt.

1 Like

I know part of the equation £70 so keeping within the rules what do I need to search for just ‘Cisco 2960PD’ thanks

The model to search for is Cisco WS-2960PD-8TT-L and the supplier is Reborntech and they are new unused 2013 models.

Good luck.

3 Likes

As always Nigel you cost me a fortune but I don’t have a wife anymore so I please myself!

3 Likes

@AndyP, slight correction, the model is Cisco WS-C2960PD-8TT-L

1 Like

Nigel, I haven’t followed the Mania thread much. What special Xmas jingles does it bring?

Phil

Phil, those who have the internally powered 2960 daisy-chained with the externally powered 2960PD are reporting a significant uptick in SQ compared to the single 2960.

People are also playing with white 2960s, singly and in pairs. The permutations are getting a bit crazy, so I am taking a punt with my existing blue 2960 and a newly acquired blue 2960PD.

The insanity never subsides.