What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Thanks

How’s the XPS improving things?

Just purchased the Zen Dac, trying to bring some life to the iMac in my office. I must say, I was astounded. I don’t know how they have done it for the money, well built and easy to use, even got the magenta indicator to light up with Tidal masters. Paired with tiny kanto speakers (sub on the way) I could not be happier. Didn’t quite get the knock down price you did Bobthebuilder, but I’m one happy camper.

3 Likes

Same here. Bought the Zen a couple of weeks ago to process the output from an ancient Dell laptop running Volumio whilst I wait for my dealer to open and serve up an ND5XS2. The result is far beyond expectation.

All for less than a tenth of the cost of the ND5. :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Do tale please…

Harbeth Monitor 40.2 Anniversay in walnut. I covered the matter here:

https://community.naimaudio.com/t/upgrade-to-harbeth-monitor-40-2-anniversary/15898

Claude

1 Like

I hope this is as good as I expect it to be. Won’t be fitted onto the turntable for a little while yet.

10 Likes

I had an Origin fitted to my old P 3 before I got my P8.
Nice arm but make sure it’s nice and tightly fitted… the manual said don’t overtighten, but mine then slipped round on the hole.

Yes I’ve read. Finger tighten as much as possible. Which arm were you using?

Not as posh as yours…I had the Onyx.

WB Vectors arrived today, unboxed and allowing to warm up before connecting.

17 Likes

After a week long shootout with other TQ and Entreq USB cables… the winner (to my ears) and new arrival is… Tellurium Q Silver Diamond.

This is being paired up with the OpticalRendu that I got a couple of weeks back.

12 Likes

Nice Audio Therapy - knowing both David and Martin you have chosen well.

1 Like

Guessed correctly. It even sounds incredible connected directly to the laptop and TT2. Not sure what they’re hiding under the covers around the plugs but they’ve certainly got a winner there!

Great service as ever from Audio Therapy… makes it a lot easier to come to a decision when you can compare them all.

Chord Qutest - still need interconnects though!

Already excited and it isn’t even connected yet. :grin:

9 Likes

XPS DR being built, and yesterday a Powerline arrived on the doorstep.
Tempted by a Witchhat DIN-XLR for 250 after reading this forum. Or maybe ex demo Superlumina speaker cables…

The t’internet makes it entirely too easy to empty one’s wallet :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Bread maker? :grinning:

Don’t think and buy. Or is it don’t drink and drive? Whatever :sunglasses:

:joy:

Dynaudio Sub 6 :innocent: