What was the last CD you bought

I’ve not heard it yet (only ordered it today), the reviews aren’t as good as OA but I’m willing to give it a try. I’ll let you know once I’ve had a good listen.

Thanks for that. Those three records from Rachel Worth to OA never seemed to have made it on to the streaming services for some reason which is a pity.

Hope you like it.

Peter

A few weeks ago I got an email from Qobuz for some feedback, the lack of those albums plus Grants solo work at the top of my list. Those albums are hard to get even on cd.

It must be a regional thing as all of Grant’s stuff is available to me via Qobuz - I just love “Horsebreaker Star” to bits.

Just checked again and the only thing of Grants is a best of.

1 Like

Black Feathers, Angel Dust & Cyanide.
UK duo with amazing harmonies. Live they share the same mic.
Genre is Americana/Folk/Indie Rock
Album recording and production was crowd funded

1 Like

The same band…nice album,sound very good

2 Likes

A fair wait but probably my favourite Jazz Is Dead to date. Once again vinyl not out until late Autumn but CD sounding spot on.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A couple from Anette Askvik arrived today.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for something from Leon for ages. It’s only a “Best Of…” but it’ll do for now.
DSCF6219
Also something new for me. Intriguing.
DSCF6220

3 Likes

Bruce Springsteen, Letter to you.

6 Likes

Every time I see a Yes cover by Roger Dean I feel I should buy a Yes album on vinyl just for the LP cover

4 Likes

Some of his album covers can merge together too. :+1:t2:

11 Likes

These days I feel there is a strong flavour of Michael Moorcock about them

1 Like

I have all the Yes LPs with Roger Dean covers up to Relayer.

Roger turned up at the Birmingham gig with an exhibition (fun playing “name that album”) and sale of his prints, and gave a short presentation from the stage in the run up to the concert.

5 Likes

Prince - 2008 Indigo Nights / Live Sessions

I found a brand new “21 Nights” book by Randee St. Nicholas that includes the above mentioned CD.

What a beauty!

4 Likes

Warpaint : Radiate Like This
Latest album recently released…

They’ve mellowed. Maybe even matured.

Lovely rich textures of vocal harmonies with clever indie rock grooves.

4 Likes

Steve Steinman

Take A Leap Of Faith

Everything They Said Was True

Everything They Said Was True was a song co written by Meat Loaf & John Parr but never released.

Lorraine Crosby

She Will Rock You

Bought at last nights show - Steve Steinman’s Anything For Love – The Meat Loaf Story, looking forward to playing these later.

Edward

I never knew that. Or if I did, I’d forgotten.