Where is the analog output on ps555

In a few days I receive my second ps to use on my nd555. This will power the analog side on the nd555. The question is witch of the burndy sockets on the 555 is the analog socket?
Claus

Output 2.

Hi,
Yes but I need an indication of what output is 2. probably easy if you can see the manual or connection guide, but if not the 2 sockets are impossible to distinguish!
Claus

Hi Claus,

The output sockets on the 555 PS and the input sockets on the ND555 are clearly labelled below the sockets as Output/Input 1 and Output/Input 2. If yours are not (which would be odd) then as you look at the back of the units, socket 1 is on the left and socket 2 on the right.

Hope this helps.

Ian

EDIT - or, see Slamdam’s picture above!

Clearly maybe if you can see these labels witch I cannot and there are no alternative indications neither on hardware or on the burndys. Small problem most of the time but important in my current situation.

1 Like

After market PSUs ? :thinking:

Hi Claus,

You didn’t say you couldn’t see the sockets so I thought perhaps yours were not labelled. Hopefully, with the above picture and description you will have enough information to make the connections. If not, it is worth noting that as each Burndy and socket has a different combination of pins and sockets, it’s impossible to connect the supplies incorrectly; you cannot connect output 1 to input 2 and vice versa as they won’t fit.

Cheers,

Ian

2 Likes

That makes my life so much easier! But on the other hand no need to take a risc if the 2 burndies could be used in the wrong sockets thanks!

3 Likes

You’re welcome and I hope you enjoy the ND555 with the two supplies.

Cheers,

Ian

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.