Which floorstanders & headphones for Uniti Nova?

Hi Pete, welcome to this madness. I went down a somewhat similar path as where you started, and ran a pair of Kanta 2s from a Uniti Nova. I was really pleased with this set up until my dealer loaned me his demo 250DR. WOW what a combo! The extra drive from the 250 REALLY opened up the Kantas and allowed them to truly sing. I’ve now been experimenting with different options and am currently toy listening to a 300DR driven package, which is well beyond where I intended to go.

I’m looking forward to reading more on your journey, and think you’ll be really pleased with a 250DR driving a pair of Kanta2s.

1 Like

I can’t comment on headphones, but I got Dynaudio Heritage Specials for my Nova, also in a funny room and also from Hifonix. They are lovely, even at low volumes, and although stand mounted are bolted to the (sand filled) stands and so pretty stable. I’d imagine that they’d be even better with the dedicated power amp. When I got mine (Nov last year) Hifonix still had a couple of other pairs left. Don’t know if they’ve now sold out.

On headphones, I am also looking, which is how I found this thread.

1 Like

Welcome @Stratman
I think those Dynaudio Heritage speakers are the most beautiful looking speakers out there and I can well believe they sound as good as they look. Great suggestion.

1 Like

In my opinion, these are the best sounding bookshelves ever made, at any price. Easy to drive, too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.