Which package in Tidal?

So done that and it just plays on the iPad…… :roll_eyes:

![image|666x500](upload://niYeU4NSZEYucXhwgJ0rbdTIFRK.jpeg

1 Like

Very possible. @c2photo see:

(From: [Mu-so Support | Naim Audio](Mu-so Support | Naim Audio, search for Tidal and you see these step by step instructions with graphical animation)

2 Likes

You may want to remove your email address from the second screenshot

1 Like

Ok….I think I have it now….I was opening the Tidal app on this screen instead of going to my collection….

Thanks everyone for your help….

3 Likes

Just been away for a few days and come back home wanting to listen and …not working from the Naim app again…not very impressed with this. Could the Muso be faulty?

The only practical way I have found to use Tidal on my Nova or my Muso is to click on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner and just search for the artist, song, etc. you want to hear, then make sure your results are sorted to just include Tidal tracks by selecting Tidal at the top of the results page. If I just click the Tidal logo I get the page you show above with “My Collection” and all of that, which has nothing in it. Also, the native Tidal app does have the “Tidal Connect” which is basically the same idea as Chromecast, but Tidal’s proprietary version of that, and it only works about half the time and will eventually freeze up in most cases. Using the search feature as I mention above, however, works every time.

To confirm, TIDAL Connect isn’t yet available on Naim - it’s coming very soon as a software update, though. That’ll allow direct streaming from the TIDAL App, over wi-fi.

Isn’t that what the little speaker icon is at the top of the screen in the Tidal app? I can send that audio from the Tidal app to my Nova and Muso, but it is really buggy and freezes up a lot.

No, that just gives you a list of available devices that use Airplay or Chromecast, along with Sonos. There will be a streamer firmware update to add Tidal Connect support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.