Whish list Ability to change sound

I recently bought the vibrapod model 2s, upon recommendation in one thread. It really helped with the boomy bass. My muso 2 stands on 2*4 kallax, in front of tv, loudness off, near wall setting.

Mine’s the wood edition, a more expensive proposition than the plain version but you bumped up the price of Roon so I needed to compensate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice, I have tha same sound settings on a Muso 1, sits on a Kallax, and 3 Isoacoustics Indigo pucks. It’s used occasionally, sounds quite good.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea to ask for different sound signatures either. You read on here about the firmware updates and resulting SQ for various products. Some like the change, some don’t, and some hear no difference.
How about 3 sound options, 1 - Naim default, 2 - incisive, 3 - smooth. Pick the one you prefer… Crazy talk right?

2 Likes

Or better simply to have absolutely flat neutral sound, and a DSP box allowing tweaking to the listener’s personal taste, with perhaps 3 or 4 common variants as presets…

And I mean all systems, not just Muso.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.