Who is still using NBL’s

They scanned as individual pages and with just an I pad this is the best I can do.
It’s up to Richard if they stay here.

2 Likes

Too little bass for much of the time in my case. I was given to understand that square rooms can throw up problems for sound waves, particularly bass but may also have been an issue with the side firing bass units not getting on with the surroundings. More a problem of room shape rather than room size - the room is approx 16’ x 16’ x 11’ high. Very frustrating as the mids and highs were often sublime.

Peter

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this very useful :+1:t2:

Your room is just a little bigger than mine (15 x 12) and Allaes fill my room nicely where as SBL’s never did… just goes to illustrate the speaker / room interface is so critical

Thanks
Mark

Thank you Yeti!

That is exactly the doc i have been looking for!

:smiley:

I’ve have had NBLs for about 2 years. I love them. I run them active with a dbl xover, before that I had active allaes. I find the NBLs better in every area, but the old Allae xover needed some love i think. The allaes are currently on a nait2 for the telly. I don’t have the heart to get rid of them they are very good, NBLs are that next level. Active allows you to tune them to the room, but its a big investment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.