Windows 11 Subsystem for Android

Of course the other option is to as Linn have and release a proper Windows app.

I, and quite a lot of other people, are still waiting for MS to fix the Windows 11 UI. Until that happens, then for us, the Windows 11 subsystem for Android is irrelevant.

The slower than expected uptake of Windows 11 (for this any other reasons) is another factor Naim may be considering in evaluating when (or if!) it becomes worth all the effort to deal with the technical issues of the Windows 11 subsystem.

I’ve just installed the Nox system and it seems to be very good: Much faster than other emulators I’ve used in the past. btw have you found out how to remove/uninstall apps?

Have been pretty happy with the WSL2 implementation in Windows 11 and the integration with Windows Terminal so was hopeful for a decent Android subsystem implementation……maybe one day soon :man_shrugging:

It is a work in progress. Hopefully it will be available in Europe soon.

Windows Subsystem for Android gets major Insider update, including Android 12.1 | Windows Central

An option to use Naim app on windows 10 (and 11 maybe) is available and works well. You must have a Samsung android device. Install Samsung Flow app on Windows pc then connect your Samsung tablet/phone with cable or wifi to your pc. Use “smart view” option on Samsung Flow windows app to open and use Naim app right from your pc.

You can uninstall by going to Settings > Apps

Settings is found by dragging down at the top and clicking the cog

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.