Wine storage - How do you store yours?

Yes, with our daughter. I’m very handsome and she’s very beautiful :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lovely photo. I have a 24 yr old son with a chromosome abnormality and severe learning disability. He is very photogenic!

4 Likes

Your right about your daughter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Actually, I’ve never seen Omata Estate so I’ll take your word for it.
It (and you guys) looks beautiful. Thanks so much for the pictures, Mike.

Dave

3 Likes

Does she like your music Mike, or does she have her own favourites?

1 Like

She very much has my joy for music and tastes in music too. But is also a big Kylie fan. When we were last in England we took her to a Pendragon concert and she always asks for their music.

Sorry for the thread diversion.

2 Likes

We will be in Paihia for the October school holidays - might pop over on the car ferry for lunch there. It won’t be hard to talk the girls into that :+1:

3 Likes

Thats nice…and Kylie has done some music i can listen to…take care, back on topic.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to check out their wine storage and report back :+1:

2 Likes

Great hobby and the dilemmas that go with it. I am a firm believer in passive cellars. So many of the ones i have seen in France were not that cool, but consistant. You can insulate well to help when not a deep cellar. I kept a small rented locker at wine storage facility for my most precious before i upgraded my cellar. Enjoy

1 Like

Lacking a cellar the cupboard under the stairs has to suffice. Plastic sewer pipe from Wickes cut into suitable lengths and stacked up between the walls makes for a very handy wine rack. I have space for around 100 bottles.
I also find letting the wine rest for a month or so before opening is worth doing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.