Wired Streamer Plus DAC for Under £1000

At the moment I have 3 dacs from ifi, one streamer 3 Ipower elites and the ifi power cable with the purifier on it.

The dac’s are great, the zen stream is great for roon the software is poor, I prefer the Sbooster to the power elites, and the power cable is noting special.

I had a lot more dac’s and other gear from them, like the itube, usb cables, micro iusb and iusb 3.0, and some more, but sold or give most of them away.

The products I could recommend from them are the dac’s they are good, the rest of their product line is something I think is better to listen before getting on it. And the brand is not very kind if you say something negative about one of their products, is probable you only see positive comments.

Other practice from ifi is to send product for review to many users but under NDA and no one can give bad comments, they flood the fóruns this way with people that still wants to not loose the bonus of experimenting their new product regularly, so that’s something to take in consideration when reading opinions and reviews.

The Zen Stream no longer ships with an Ifi power supply. It ships with a third party one that is utter garbage.

So you may need to factor in an Ifi power supply. I shoved a MCRU supply on mine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.