Witchhat

No! I think it was after he left Yes …

1 Like

Whilst I know very little about WitchHat, you don’t actually have to be a good business person to answer an email about an order that has already been paid for.

Sometimes I find it amazing what people will excuse, it’s bare minimum decency to respond to people who have given you money when you have not yet supplied the goods.

.sjb

9 Likes

I’ve ordered Phantom speaker cable and a Morgana inter connect from Witch-hat in the recent past. They seemed quite stretched for resources both times but the deliveries were quicker than expected and communication was good.
The products are excellent and I wouldn’t have any concerns in dealing with them again.

2 Likes

I recently installed the Morgana and I’m very happy and whilst there’s been a slight delay, my Phantoms arrive this afternoon and I’m really looking forward to adding them in to my system.

Please let us know what you think

Arrived about and hour ago and connected straight up.

Very impressed, with the cable - really well made (though not surprised given the Morgana). Cables are directional and have a useful Amp/Speaker note on the banana plugs which is useful. Cable is also super flexible, rolls up to about the size of a saucer - if that makes sense? It’s also a very discreet black colour - they do look like a quality product.

As for the sound, so far I’m really impressed - definitely more music, bass is tighter and the I’m really enjoying them. No idea if the they need ‘burning-in’ but they’re out-of-the box good.

4 Likes

My cousin was in Picketywitch, I believe! (I am too young to remember :grin:)

5 Likes

Vaguely remember seeing them on TOTP !

The other one I remember is Witchipoo on that H.R. Puffenstuff.

2 Likes

Still no sign of these cables. :frowning:

Mine are being delivered today, hopefully

I was becoming somewhat frustrated when expected dispatch dates came and went without word, but they turned up eventually. Scheduling and communication are not Witch Hat strong points - I found an occasional nudge to be necessary.

I did that last week so will wait a little longer before giving them a nudge again. Customer service is definitely something they need to improve and learn.

2 Likes

Mine arrived today. Hope yours arrive soon.

And here they are with their biggest hit @TimOopNorth

2 Likes

Fantastic. My cousin was Brian Stuart (changed name from Sture cos people can’t spell!) and a google shows he played bass For them from 1970-1971 - no idea if that was him in the video (I was six in 1970). There were other bass players either side of him chronologically. Oddly I don’t think I ever met him or his sister (due to age gap), but did know his brother and parents

Yeovil, Somerset had a pub of the same name. Don’t think it’s there now though.

1 Like

Had to call them again today. Apparently end of week. We’ll see. They best be worth the wait.

Really slow delivery, but great cables. I got the Morgana interconnect.
Highly recommend

1 Like

They’ve been shipped. Hurray. Should arrive tomorrow.

2 Likes

Great news. Worth the wait.