With or without

Actually even the old VHS should be removed and left the Rega Aria (a beautiful object!) Alone … Slowly I will … :roll_eyes:

the speaker on the left seems different to the right. Or something i don’t see?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the distance between the two is ? do you have something like an equilateral triangle ?

Thank you for your advice and intrusions … Distance from speakers about 4, 40 mt.

The sofa is 3.50 meters from the hifi cabinet

and from the chair to the middle between speakers ? last question Andrea

They say long for almost the length of the two speakers. Approximately 3.50 / 3.80 m.

So the distance between the speakers is a bit too big or the distance from the chair is a bit too little. But no big problem i feel, and you probably can’t do in another way.

here is the recommended situation. But not always possible. In my room, the distance at my back is too short.

Unfortunately there is a fireplace! :fire: … See photos … But sitting down a little the distance increases. if I shorten the distance of the speakers then a part of the sofa is outside the hifi video area … :joy:

yes i see, you can’t change nothing i feel. We are a lot to accommodate with the rooms we have.

here my room, not ideal too:

2 Likes

Nice hi - fi and loudspeaker :+1:

1 Like

INd5 xs2 had 3 upgrades:

1. separation from Nait 5si

2. isolation with SoundStage

3. Nordost power cable.

NAIT 5si returned alone as it was before the purchase of nd5 Xs2.

I hope I made the right choice after so many thoughts about it! And also nice to see with Naim off! It’s nice to sometimes see even off-limits!

At last …The 10mm green tinted glass has arrived for my ND5XS2 along with Fraim cups and balls

5 Likes

I also bought tempered glass and balls but the sound was a little more metallic … I preferred the bamboo wood of Quadrasphire

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.