Worst jokes

I can’t be alone in feeling that the Best Jokes thread has recently plumbed new depths of crass unfunniness, or dull plagiarism. The very latest crop, apart from being sub-literate, are borderline offensive. Perhaps it’s time to draw a veil…

3 Likes

You have a point, and I think quality, not quantity should be the priority. It’s so easy to copy stuff that circulates around Facebook etc. with little thought as to whether or not it’s really funny. Still, it’s also a subjective judgement, so I find that just scrolling past is the best approach.

2 Likes

Chris, as I’ve written before in a number of occasions whenever this subject comes up, the forum membership is broad and diverse, so if You find anything in the jokes thread particularly offensive the flag it and it will be removed. Otherwise, apart from jokes that clearly breach forum AUP, it’s very difficult to police to satisfy everyone.

8 Likes

Like most things in life, you have a choice. Don’t seek to deny others the same privilege.

5 Likes

Hear hear - nobody is forcing anybody to read any posts.

1 Like

There are a few bad jokes I could mention, but the post would be removed on political grounds!
:scream:

2 Likes

Then why is someone stood behind me, looking menacing and telling me telling me to do so?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.