Xlr won’t reach?

Guys I don’t know if I’m being a bit thick here??

Splitting my rack to brains and Braun and got the 300 ps and supercap on the left…with the 300 nap on the right… and I can’t plug the green xlr into the 300 nap ? It won’t reach??

Help!!

Swap them over, brains on the left, it puts the transformers further from the sensitive bits.

And shortens the distance for the XLRs. :+1:

Wrong way round all power supplies RHS all source LHS cables should reach and hang nice and free. Naim know what they are doing.
I tried my 2 fraim set up other way round out of curiosity and it was wrong on all counts

Cheers chaps…

Such a noobie :joy:

1 Like

Sorted! Cables hang so much better!! Thanks for your advice guys!!!

Need a ps for the ndx2 now!!

The ‘home Secretary’ won’t be impressed :joy:

5 Likes

Simple argument to make as the visual imbalance between the two stacks is not aesthetically pleasing. Well done. Get a rug and wall damping though :slight_smile:

Haha… I’m working on it…

What wall dampening would you recommend?

Was thinking about acoustic panels behind the speakers?

Haven’t got a clue which ones to get or how to position them thou

Not yet, my room is somewhat ok and I have just about started to think about treatment. But there is a very good thread, “listening room reality” with all the info. One of the more frequently recommended companies is GIK acoustics, they also offer a recommendation service if you send them a floor plan, etc. There is another company whose name I forgot that is also often mentioned, a bit pricier but prettier maybe (though GIK have been making strides too). Anyways, it’s all in the reality thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.