• NAIM NAC42.5 / NAP110
  • NAIM NAC42.5 / HICAP / NAP110
  • NAIM NAC32.5 / HICAP / NAP110
    NAIM UNITIQUTE

Speakers :

• NAIM INTRO2
  • NAIM SBL MKI with MKII Drivers
    NAIM MU-SO QB

but now Iā€™m looking for new speakers and ProAc Tablette 10 have my preference.

to go with these lovely shoe box, my Qute will be OK
but I know myself, and Iā€™m pretty sure I want to go further.

and this is my question, to stay on an integrated
which one can be the perfect one with the ProAc speakers ?
XS2 or SN2 ?

thanks for your answers

love_leeloo

Hi and welcome,

Iā€™m afraid i donā€™t know your speakers but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get some responses soon.

Regards,

Lindsay

I believe the Tablette 10 would work with either XS 2 or SN 2. I ran a pair of ProAc D2ā€™s with both of the integrated amps and the sound was wonderful.

If you do a search with ā€˜ProAc Tabletteā€™ you will find at least 20+ threads that have the speaker your looking at listed. Many folks use the Tablette 10 on a variety of systems in the NAIM system hierarchy. Search can be your friend.

Yes youā€™re right. look at these thread immediately

Welcome, @anon35295649.

These speakers have a nominal impedance of 10 Ohms, and a sensitivity, relatively below average, of 86 dB 1W/1m; and the manufacturer recommends between 10W and 50W amplification.

I have the SE version, but I do not know if I can be of great help to you, because I do not have them with Naim but with Marantz, specifically the HD AMP-1, a great ā€œsmallā€ amp that sounds much more than it costs. According to the manufacturer, it offers 35 W in 8 Ohms (which could be around 45-50 W in 10 Ohms), although in some laboratory tests in Germany it has given more than 65 W in 8 Ohms). This integrated offers a valve-throwing sound, which the boxes appreciate; in fact, itā€™s a synergy that many owners of these boxes check. Iā€™m delighted with the marriage, really made in heaven.

I havenā€™t tried them with Naim, though theyā€™ll probably go reasonably well with both of them. However, in my opinion, they may be both too powerful for the boxes; but, well, people buy cars of more than 100 hp that canā€™t be optimized on any of todayā€™s roadsā€¦

Particularly, I have the SN2, now waiting for the SN3, with ProAc, but the K6.

For tastes, colorsā€¦

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.