Yet Another Stacking Question

I have been fortunate enough to be offers a trade in of my 250DR for a 300DR demo unit for a great deal. I have searched the forum and responses vary due to forum members other boxes that are not name. That being said, I could use some help stacking on two quadraspire 4 shelf units, a left and right scenario. I prefer to keep the 282 and lp12 on the top shelves but don’t have to.

Components are….

NDX
Lp12 with prefix.
Radikal
Supercap
300ps
300dr
Ansuz power distribution box

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Hi scott, I will shortly have a very similar system. I am currently awaiting a fairly recenty dr’d 300 (currently being serviced) to replace a 200. I assume that you will be having 2 stacks?

Assuming the LP12 is on an isolation platform on the ‘brains’ stack I would suggest the following:

Brains

LP12
300 Head Unit
NDX

Brawn

Radikal and Prefix - On Top
Supercap
Spare shelf
300 PSU

Other members have stated its important to keep the 300 Burndys from touching the floor, hence the NDX at the bottom of the brains stack. Some have also said a good idea to have some space above the 300 power supply. The distribution bock could either go on the spare shelf or behind your system on the floor as mine is. At the end of the day its not an exact science and others may have different views!

Andy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.