Your Music Collection Or Subscription Streaming?

Wi fi is absolutely fine. Just have a decent signal, preferably mesh. Cables are so last year😉.

Possibly consider a different isp? For all they get slagged off I have been with BT for many years and once set up have found speed very stable and no outages.
It did once take them 14 days to connect me after a house move though…

And loose fibre no thanks, ADSL under BT sucked. Vrogin are the only fibre provider in my area thats why I am stuck. If i had another choice I would have moved years ago.

Oh yes sure, I meant BT fibre. I’m the opposite, only Openreach fibre here.

This is exactly the way I am using Qobuz.
Two comments:

• In my system (Melco + NDac) music streamed from Qobuz does not sound as good as local music;
  • There is as far as I know no way to organize the albums in ‘My Album’ folder, so it is better to keep it short. For me Qobuz cannot be a replacement for a a local music collection.

There is no way to organise ‘My Album’ folder in Qobuz but you can perform a search. Just type in an artist’s name or album title and it will be selected within My Album.

How do you connect your Melco to the Ndac ?

I use a Schiit Eitr USB/SPDIF interface.

1 Like

Sure but this is very basic, compared to what you can do with a server like the Melco (among many competitors): you can browse (to take an example) by Genre then by Composer …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.