Your Music Finds Of The Week

Very simple really. You will know what a thrill it is to find an artist or an album new to you that you really like. Well here is a space to share such finds with other forumites.

Your finds could be an obscure artist or even a relatively popular album that has simply passed you by. You may have even discovered your new find here in the Music Room, I know I have found many here.

As I have been sampling a lot of unfamiliar music today, I will go first with the following post.

Courtney Marie Andrews - Old Flowers

Lovely voice, wonderful songs, very captivating. Where has this girl been hiding?

2 Likes

Question is where have you been hiding. Some us here are well ahead of you on this one. You’ve got a bit of catching up. :sunglasses:

And I remember seeing ‘Honest Life’ posted on here in the past but I did not think to sample it. The trouble is there are so many posts on the ‘What Are You Listening To…’ thread, great albums can pass you by!

1 Like

Never heard of her, a good tip. Just having a listen on amazon prime, good voice!

My humble suggestion is to buy the whole lot but a stand out for me is her album ‘May Your Kindness Remain’ produced by Mark Howard whose worked with Lucinda Williams, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan and Emmylou Harris.

1 Like

2 Waterboy albums, Where The Action Is (released a few years ago) and their new album, Good Luck, Seeker. Both wonderful albums.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.