Your Music Related Prints and Posters

I’ve just bought a couple of Lithographs to decorate our holiday home both are A3 and as yet unframed and it got me thinking about the prints/posters other members might have.
It’s an art form I’ve always really enjoyed from the 7" single covers on my bedroom wall when I was a teenager through the Rave flyers on the toilet wall of my first flats up until the two you see below I’ve always really enjoyed music based prints.
The first is an unofficial job from eBay the design and colours really appealed and will look great in a sympathetic frame the second is an official Lithograph commemorating the 40th anniversary of the The Jam’s Sound Affects LP.
Neither scream music poster which I really like and both have a slightly vintage feel which I also like.

5 Likes

I too have had many posters of bands/artistes, album covers, concert promo posters etc. adorning my walls, but they have all long gone. All I have left is one pencil drawing of Bob Dylan done by an old friend and given to me for my birthday a very long time ago.

2 Likes

Couldn’t help myself.

1 Like

Reminds me a bit of the Guardians London Underground Tube Map

1 Like

Not one of mine but nice all the same.

My Miles Print framed and on the wall in Sunny Spain.
I see lots of prints and posters on walls in the System Pics thread share them on here please.

1 Like

Just back from the framers, mark wilkinson original print from Fish’s final album

1 Like

Not too dissimilar to Mike’s, above.

This was a gift which I have yet to frame, it’s pretty large. The problem I have with it is that the text is quite small, so there’s quite an expanse of paper.

Anyway, it’s called, ‘the colour of song’ and shows songs with a colour in the title, like Blue Monday, for example.

2 Likes

Is that by ‘The Northern Line’ ? They’re a print/design company with a nice selection of music related prints and will make bespoke ones for favourite songs etc in a similar circular design

1 Like

It’s from this company, I believe.

1 Like

No it’s not.

From here.

1 Like

Ta

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.