Your Song/Track of the Day

Deodato Also Sprach Zarathustra

3 Likes

Golden Earring Radar Love

6 Likes

License To Kill (Gladys Knight)

2 Likes

‘Supertwister’ from Camel - ‘Mirage’ (1974).

1 Like

George Duke Cravo e Canela

2 Likes

Thievery Corporation SĂł Com VocĂȘ

3 Likes

What’s Love Got To Do With It (Tina Turner)

R.I.P Tina

6 Likes

Farewell Tina.

2 Likes

What a fantastic song that was! Can my memory be correct that 4 Non Blondes were the support act for Neil Young when he played an open air concert in London’s Finsbury Park many years ago?

My memory of that is shaky. What is clear is that Neil Young had Booker T and The MGs as his backing group. I don’t remember why Crazy Horse weren’t there - death of Danny Whitten, or something like that?

1 Like

We hear nowhere near enough of Nick Drake. One of life’s tragedies.

3 Likes

R.I.P Tina :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, so sad. His songs are so haunting, partly I guess because of his life. To have that much talent but not believe in yourself is truly tragic.

Pat Metheny Finding and Believing

3 Likes

We Don’t Need Another Hero (Tina Turner)

R.I,P Tina

2 Likes

Philippe Saisse Aztec Ace

1 Like

Tonight (Bluba Lu)

Steely Dan Do It Again

6 Likes

Listened and liked.

Went to Roon and found the album ( played track one). So, listened on the HiFi, rather than You Tube. Because I can do that now. :wink:

Thoughts of Jazz, Latino , Samba, Brazil.
Little reminiscent of Astrid Gilberto. But, more up beat.
Liked the bass and percussion, a lot :+1:

Listening to the rest, surprisingly good. It’s really a dance groove, start to finish. Some nice chill out tracks too. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if some of the Scandinavian electro’ artists explore this stuff to find inspirations for their own dance grooves.

1 Like

One of my favourites :heart_eyes:
Well, anything from EBTG :person_shrugging:t2:
How do you rate their latest ?

1 Like

Hi @ratrat

What I have heard of the new EBTG is very good, though I haven’t bought the CD yet, its on my shopping list!

I do prefer Tracey Thorn’s ‘younger’ voice, however the songs (and production) on the latest release are as usual a high standard, and no doubt it will get repeated plays.