Your Song/Track of the Day

Yellow (Coldplay)

3 Likes

1 Like

The New Four Seasons - Vivaldi Recomposed: Spring 1 (Max Richter)

2 Likes

When The Thames Froze - Smith and Burrows

When The Thames Froze

Simply the best song for this time of year - melancholia, anger and hope - a great New Year combination!

The Orb: The End of The End

Give your bottom end a workout.

1 Like

The Power Of Love (Huey Lewis and the News)

4 Likes

Tears Run Rings - Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Marc Almond)

2 Likes

What a wonderful series of films. I did so enjoy Marty’s take off of the Chuck Berry song in, I think, the first.

I have Max Richter’s recomposition of the Four Seasons, and much else of his output, on LPs. What a clever man Max Richter is!

2 Likes

:+1:

He sure is :+1:

Did anyone listen to the 8-hour performance of Max Richter’s ‘Sleep’ that Radio 3 broadcast from the Wellcome Trust Building (opposite Euston train station) a couple of years ago? DG issued LPs of the full 8-hour extravaganza (now deleted, I think), but I contented myself with a wimpish 2LP set of extracts!

1 Like

Bob James + Earl Klugh As It Happens

4 Likes

Scatter To Forgive (Billain)

It was a Frank Sinatra night on BBC 4 last night and brilliant footage with Ella Fitzgerald
An absolute legend …so many great songs but always enjoy this… looking back on a life

2 Likes

Siouxsie and the Banshees: Spellbound

Happened across Duran Duran’s cover on their latest album which reminded me how powerful this song is.

5 Likes

Till Brönner Tribeca

4 Likes

I’m not normally a fan of Christmas carols but the we fell in love with Mitch Tambos take on Away in a Manger over the break. The first half is in an indigenous language which just sounds amazing.

Why Do We Fall? - slowed + reverb from The Dark Knight Rises (Hans Zimmer)

2 Likes

Jacob Collier Don’t You Worry 'Bout A Thing

3 Likes