In Dutch, maybe some of you will be able to understand the lyrics. :innocent:

Eefje de Visser - Scheef

2 Likes

Tune!

1 Like

Path 5 - delta (Max Richter)

1 Like

1 Like

Heard this today for probably the first time since I last posted it here! What a great little country rocker! (which is probably what I said last time too :slight_smile: )

1 Like

The mighty Big Black!

20:17 (Nils Frahm & Ólafur Arnalds)

1 Like

Lizz Wright Perform ‘Strange Fruit’ In Honor Of Billie Holiday.

From October of last year, "Lizz Wright stuns with a somber version of “Strange Fruit,” made famous by Billie Holiday, during the 2019 NPR Music Turning the Tables opening concert at Lincoln Center.

1 Like

Having enthused about this on the What Are You Listening To thread, I thought I’d better copy it here. I hope you like it.

The Day Before You Came - Steven Wilson

4 Likes

Rez by Underworld as it ALWAYS cheers my up and I really need it today, as loud as I can without making my ears bleed !

1 Like

From 1980, it’s avant-guitar great James Blood Ulmer:

1 Like

Thank you for that, what a great version.

Domenico Scarlatti - Sonata in D Minor K. 1. L. 366 (Ana Vidovic)

6 Likes

Spellbinding!

I’m normally more into blues guitar and I have to admit that I had never heard of her, but her guitar playing is stunning!

Mountains O’ Things (Tracy Chapman)

5 Likes

Evening Song - Jakob Bro (Balladeering)

2 Likes

One More Cup Of Coffee - Live (Bob Dylan)

3 Likes

I have always had a fairly eclectic taste in music, but my eclectic tastes have expanded significantly over recent years at least partly down to the availability of external music streaming.

Five or more years ago, I simply wouldn’t have listened to this track nor indeed any other ‘light’ jazz, but I now find it incredibly soothing and relaxing.

I have become a very big fan of light jazz guitarists such as Bill Frisell and Govi, and saxophonists such as Euge Groove thanks to Tidal and Roon Radio. Jakob Bro will be another (guitarist) to add to my list.

2 Likes

Jolene (The White Stripes)

1 Like

The Box (Orbital)

4 Likes