Banjo Duel from Deliverance Film

3 Likes

Dorset Perception (Shpongle)

5 Likes

4ware (deadmau5)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Nubian Lady (Yusef Lateef)

Come Near Me feat. Ghostpoet (Massive Attack)

2 Likes

@davidng – I was at this concert, the best GF show I have ever seen, and one of my five best gigs ever. Not only did the Lips Choir do this “Voicething” with the group, but Will also played (very rare these days) AND Alison did a duet with Jon Grant on a stunning version of “Some Velvet Morning”…

3 Likes

Wow, awesome!! Just watched this as well. Don’t have much time to research right now. Whilst it is low res, it is fantastic. :grinning:

HD] Goldfrapp - Strict Machine (TITP 2010)

2 Likes

Europa - Earth’s Cry Heaven’s Smile Live at Montreux (Carlos Santana)

3 Likes

Albert Lee - Country Boy

There are several videos of this song on YouTube, one of which contains a reply saying the Albert Lee is an alien sent to earth to reduce the guy’s guitar playing self esteem. If you’ve never heard this or even never heard of Albert Lee, check this out - it’s awesome!

3 Likes

He’s an amazing guitarist.

I saw him live in the Emmylou Harris Hot Band back in the mid to late 70s shortly after he had replaced the legendary James Burton in the band. A couple of years earlier I had been lucky enough to see the original Hot Band line-up, and the biggest compliment I can play Albert Lee is that he was very far from being a downgrade. If anything, he even surpassed Burton.

A very unassuming guy who has played with many of the great guitarists to very large audiences, and who has also toured the smallest of village venues up in the North of Scotland where I used to live.

I saw Albert Lee when he was in Eric Clapton’s band on the Just One Night tour. Of course he played Country Boy and naturally got a standing ovation. He certainly upstaged Clapton.

1 Like

When I saw first this video I assumed Albert Lee was playing finger style until I noticed it was all done by plectrum, well there is hope for us aspiring guitarists… :blush: