Your Watch & Naim

The shortest hand indicates the power reserve (the white strip that goes up to 7 days), while the longest hand indicates the day of the month.

For running seconds, it’s the shortest hand in the opposite round dial (the one with the days of the week).

1 Like

It’s a great watch, an absolute classic. Congratulations.

My latest contribution to the Rolex coffers is a Jubilee bracelet for my TT Sky Dweller. It suits it.

10 Likes

Mine is being delivered today. It’s just about the perfect balance of material, functions and price for a watch of this type, for my needs, and makes my collection a bit more rounded.

1 Like

I’m extremely happy today as my father donated his beautiful Longines Cal 30 CH Flyback to me.It was a gift of my beloved mother in 1959.No words left to say.

50 Likes

Here is a close up pic of the gorgeous movement.
REF. is 5967

33 Likes

That’s a wonderful gift one I think you’ll hang onto forever, congratulations.

I was given a beautiful Longines watch in my late teens, it was already 20 years old and quite expensive. I was so irresponsible and stupid back then I’d lost it within 3 years. Every time I see one I think of that watch.

Luckily I do have one that my wife gave about 15 years ago that I keep a very close eye on now, I won’t be so stupid this time.

4 Likes

Thank you Pete.

1 Like

Latest from WT Author. Ordered at the beginning of the year finally here

10 Likes

That looks rather as if you could land a 'plane using it.

2 Likes

Lovely watch and a lovely story.

1 Like

12 Likes

What a beautiful watch, with a gorgeous patina. And even much more so with this lovely background. It doesn’t get better than this imo. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you,much appreciated.

Much appreciated.

Really please with this one. Absolute bargain for a limited edition Swiss certified movement. Looks like something you would find in a steampunk novel!

10 Likes

Seiko Captian Willard

Not Naim green but still green! İ need a nice Nato for it.

16 Likes

13 Likes

Very cool:)

1 Like

I don’t know, some of my Olive boxes are almost that shade

1 Like