Your Watch & Naim

Is one the running seconds hand?

SPB239 on an Ericas Originals strap out in the field cycling. Super love the watch but running twenty seconds at least slow per day…. Immediately taken back for regulation / service by an outstanding dealer in Beverley… Really love the watch but the 6R35 hasn’t been as good as I’d have hoped for compared to a base ETA…

13 Likes

The shortest hand indicates the power reserve (the white strip that goes up to 7 days), while the longest hand indicates the day of the month.

For running seconds, it’s the shortest hand in the opposite round dial (the one with the days of the week).

1 Like

It’s a great watch, an absolute classic. Congratulations.

My latest contribution to the Rolex coffers is a Jubilee bracelet for my TT Sky Dweller. It suits it.

8 Likes

Mine is being delivered today. It’s just about the perfect balance of material, functions and price for a watch of this type, for my needs, and makes my collection a bit more rounded.

1 Like

I’m extremely happy today as my father donated his beautiful Longines Cal 30 CH Flyback to me.It was a gift of my beloved mother in 1959.No words left to say.

38 Likes

Here is a close up pic of the gorgeous movement.
REF. is 5967

30 Likes

That’s a wonderful gift one I think you’ll hang onto forever, congratulations.

I was given a beautiful Longines watch in my late teens, it was already 20 years old and quite expensive. I was so irresponsible and stupid back then I’d lost it within 3 years. Every time I see one I think of that watch.

Luckily I do have one that my wife gave about 15 years ago that I keep a very close eye on now, I won’t be so stupid this time.

3 Likes

Thank you Pete.

1 Like

Latest from WT Author. Ordered at the beginning of the year finally here

7 Likes

That looks rather as if you could land a 'plane using it.

2 Likes

Lovely watch and a lovely story.

1 Like

7 Likes

What a beautiful watch, with a gorgeous patina. And even much more so with this lovely background. It doesn’t get better than this imo. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you,much appreciated.

Much appreciated.

Really please with this one. Absolute bargain for a limited edition Swiss certified movement. Looks like something you would find in a steampunk novel!

8 Likes

Seiko Captian Willard

Not Naim green but still green! İ need a nice Nato for it.

13 Likes

10 Likes