Your Watch & Naim

Have a great weekend peeps!

18 Likes

Snap :slight_smile:

Well my resolve crumbled, and I finally bought one of these, a King Samurai, in the Black Friday event.
Size wise, some reviewers have commented that it’s a big watch, but it turns out that it is no larger than my current watch so having bought it untried I am quite relieved.

I like the King Turtle too, perhaps next time.

14 Likes

I though I’d give the B&R a run out this morning…

I particularly like it on the camel suede strap👍

21 Likes

Easy to read and wear: Nomos Glashütte Club neomatik Atlantik

25 Likes

One of my favourite Nomos (along with the Metro!)

14 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Naim & Tudor Big Block (1994)

15 Likes

Willards:) 30€ strap from local artisan

21 Likes

great combination - which model Seiko?

Thank you - spb153j1 captain Willard

1 Like

Few additional leather straps for my Panerai have just arrived, never worn red before but think it will work well

3 Likes

I just got this watch it’s a Christopher Ward, Trident 300 Pro Designed in Britain and made in Switzerland. It uses a Sellita SW 200-1 movement, 300 meter water proof, Ceramic omnidirectional bezel 316L stainless steel case. Very easy to adjust the band very comfortable. and a crystal case back.

14 Likes

This is why I love Nato / Zulu watch bands. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Went for the red but found a small imperfection. Have to wait till next month for their next delivery.

4 Likes

like the orange - I could be tempted

go for it :wink:

1 Like

Trying to work out if the hands there belong to just one person who happens to have different sleeves on each arm - or is there a whole family who each have the same Seiko(?) watch?

1 Like

Very Nice. I also bought a watch last August with a Sellita 200-1 movement. I have been very impressed, cost me about the same as my Wife’s Omega service. I last reset the time when the clocks changed in October which is , I think, 56 days ago. It is currently 34 seconds slow, pretty chuffed with that. I did have it regulated by a watchmaker mid October as it was running about 11 seconds a day slow, just enough to be irritating. Very happy with it.
17f2a4c126cd591e72d38e726847d9904146b722_2_281x500
7a6645506cfc0b077333c925ef51d9a83925df6f_2_500x500

10 Likes

From 2006.

30 Likes