152/155 XS combo or Nait XS2

But don’t forget the upgrade flexibility that separates provide for if that’s what your thinking.

Obviously your ears are the only ones that really matter. If you can demo the options (152/155 vs Nait) you determine which sounds best to you.
I know which I would choose…

I went with the 152/155 but now I just have to get back home from work to set it all up. Been debating a speaker upgrade too…either the Harbeth P3ESR 40th or the Dynaudio Special 40. I know there a ton of speakers to match up with this set…but I think it’s down to these two. Was offered a deal on a set of Neat Iota Alpha’s, but not crazy on the looks of the Neat.

2 Likes

A super choice of amp (but then I would say that :grinning:)

A forum friend recommended Naim Allaes to me which I am delighted with. They are sensitive and I think a 6 Ohm load, so make the most of the power on offer. But you have loads of choice. Enjoy making it.

Though I just learned about Focal’s new Chora line and it seems very appealing for the price. If I can find a demo I will definitely consider them.

1 Like

I wonder how this turned out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.