282 > 252 or 552 to upgrade or not to

Thanks Iver. I found it a bit confusing to be honest. Are they concluding anything?

G

1 Like

This was when the CD555 was still available and on sale.

They even gave you a shout-out!

1 Like

@GraemeH … they are smart enough to never conclude. One could see though that they said a few times during the session on the Naim that is was by far the most coherent streamer in the test. Look at 1h:52m:00s in the stream and see how impressed he is playing a famous song from a band called Blof.

Yet they are very open, share anything and are extremely knowledgeable. They open up to many brands (often remarkable stuff from eastern Europe). The also did a switch test that gave quite some other conclusions then the threads we have here (but let’s not get into that stuff :slight_smile: )

Iver

yeah @marcusman I was responding in the live chat :slight_smile: … my ND555 is on order; I don’t have it yet though

3 Likes

Agree the ND55 is awesome . The 552 is even more awesome with the ND555. A lot of cash but years of enjoyment to come. Enjoy it while we can, life is too short

6 Likes

Thanks Iver.

G

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.