2x555DR vs. 1x555DR on a ND555

Yep more of everything…speed, bass depth realism etc etc…costly but so so good!!!

I hope he is teasing

I think our French friend is playing with us.

2 Likes

Of course I am teasing :laughing:

3 Likes

:grinning: :wink: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Don’t like the way you are talking here - given that I got a 500 and replaced my speakers last year…

How long have you worked for naim :joy:

There’s always another upgrade . When will this journey ever end ? Great to hear everyone’s views. Gonna stick with the new ND555/555PSU for now . It’s brill

Sorry, it was a bit effusive perhaps. One PS is indeed Brill.
Just re-reading my hyperbole:

I think I must have been talking about my newly Keel’d and Aro’d LP12. :sunglasses:

After me:
Oh no he isn’t …

… Oh yes he is …

I was teasing Nigel, because Gazza suggested him to replace the Nd555.

Thats the way to do it, sod all this twin power supplies rubbish.lol

1 Like

adept response- worked like a charm sorry missed your question

1 Like

Speaker are next on my list, please add your suggestions below, orderly line now :smirk:

I have Kudos Titan 808s - just over six months now and very pleased with them. But I don’t know what your speakers are like - not heard them

Hi Tim, auditions are obviously the way forward here, unfortunately our friendly neighbourhood dealer Pete does not stock my PMC brand speakers which I would probably upgrade to fact 12s. I was hoping for some other suggestions to add to an audition list, thanks for yours.

1 Like

Magico A3…

1 Like

Ooooh, good speaker those Magico’s, the Apods are a nice grade on them.

1 Like

Hi All,

I have an ND555 with one 555Dr. Very pleased with it. Following this thread with interest.
I have an opportunity to buy a 2009 second hand 555PS non(!)-Dr. Do you guys still see that as a beneficial upgrade or should I definitely look for a DR version of the 555?

Cheers
Iver

As a user of the ND555 with one 555DR, I plead for someone to pleeease shut this thread down!

8 Likes

Just when the thread has almost got to it’s 2 month inactivity point………someone posts a comment😁

3 Likes