300DR din to xlr...hmmm

Im not sure of what the arrangement is but if I got paid for that then it is part of the job and just something that goes with the territory. I would imagine also having to reply to the same questions over and over again could equally be considered as a waste of time. There are just hundreds of examples that could simply be added to some form of wiki or online documentation to avoid wasting people’s time and contributing to the dark matter in the universe

1 Like

It boils down to just this; respecting and abiding by the forum rules.

1 Like

Of course Richard. That goes without saying. Of course it maybe possible out of ignorance and not malice to break forum rules. I was simply responding to the person who seemed to be assuming we are all knowledgeable and have the rules firmly engraved in our soul and should obviously know better than to waste the moderator’s time by breaking the rules. So I’m afraid the world is less than ideal and some I guess have some tedious work to do

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.