500 series replacement imminent?

Wow … really ? A statement streamer due coming year ? At 90 k? :flushed:

2 Likes

My dealer visited today and told me so. What does surprise me is that a considerable number of people have traded in 500 series kit for the new 300 series .

1 Like

Wow… reasons been ? Trading in 500 for NC 300 ?

ND555/552/500. Any of the above. But I only had a couple of hours listening to the new range so maybe I missed something. But you obviously love your 300 kit so all good. Enjoy! I feel that all Naim CD players , amps and streamers at 200 level or above (old and new)are excellent

3 Likes

Am more interested in the new statement streamer :smile:

3 Likes

One assumes it will atop the existing kit, so as to look like a Naim-henge creation, befitting of its creators :scream:

4 Likes

Indeed :joy:

Am googling any pictures of the said statement streamer , but all statement pic :joy:

1 Like

It’s a small price to pay for an upgrade on NDS! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:. Go Dan

1 Like

It’ll be a bu^^er making the 2nd PS fit though :grin:

2 Likes

Give it 5 years and you’ll pick one up for £50k. Bargain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Are power supplies not included then?

:rofl:… still too ex, I rather get 500 series

1 Like

It will look just like an S1 pre

1 Like

I reckon wait 25 years and pick one up then. If my cancer treatments work I will look forward to that :rofl:

4 Likes

You will live till that day Dan , and show me that 500 :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I’m gonna start saving up for it. It will keep me going in the knowledge that one day I can attain my audiophile goals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Great… so start now !! That’s the power :muscle:t2:

1 Like

As a brief diversion (noting your and @Dan_M 's TT adventures) – I demo’ed Rega Naia v a Tangerine’d LP12 today (with Linn’s top cartridge). Massive cost difference (2x all-in, if not more). Was hoping to jump off the Linn eco-system, but the winner was the LP12.

The Naia is a great piece of kit (inc Aphelion cartridge), but didn’t have the depth of presentation, beefiness and boogie factor the LP12 had. Another bu^^er !!

3 Likes