Adding a radio station that is not listed on vtuner

Hi - am struggling with trying to add a radio station that is not listed on vtuner. I have tried adding the station using vtuner - I have entered the URL but it will not play. The station is not listed on vtuner so is there any way of listening to it on my naim streamer? Am somewhat confused! Thanks

2 Likes

Good luck I’ve been trying for months sent the request and heard nothing.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying for a long time to add Calm Radio to the vtuner with no luck. I followed the instructions carefully and even had Mrs 1111 help to make sure I wasn’t doing it wrong. So … I don’t listen to Calm Radio. Pity, as it has over 500 stations and the classical ones are excellent.

2 Likes

Are you using the correct MAC address for your unit? The wireless and Ethernet are different addresses.

I recently added a station not supported. I entered via the Naim.vtuner.com page and I was able to get my station working. Do you have access to alternate URLs for your station? My radio station offered a few URL’’s, not all of them worked.

I’ve tried that and it got me nowhere. I’ve given up.

2 Likes

Well I have the MAC address that is in Setup>Factory Settings>System Status>MAC
I assume this is the one I require. I am connected via ethernet. It gets me in to Vtuner where I have a few other stations added

What station are you trying to add, and what format is the music stream? There are some radio streams that are incompatible with older Naim streamers.
Is your streamer firmware up to date?
Do the other stations you have added play?