Adding Muso QB to Apple Homekit

New to this forum so apologies if this has been covered ( I couldn’t find it… )

All I want to do is add my Gen 1 Muso QB to my Apple Home app.

I have followed the usual method but can’t locate the QB as I try to add an accessory. Even tried 111111 in the code.

I can airplay2 directly to the QB but can’t see, or control, via the Home app.

Thanks

Try to follow this guide, it looks to be valid for all airplay 2 speakers. My qb first generation was added so long ago that I do not remember how I did it:
How do I add AirPlay 2 speakers to the Apple Home app? – Bang & Olufsen Support (bang-olufsen.com)

Thanks Claus, That method is what I have been following but the Home App doesn’t ‘see’ the QB.
Of course the IOS and related Apps have all been updated since the B and O post.

I will keep trying.

Chris

Update. Solved.

I followed the basic same method as before but added the QB / Accessory from the My Home section on the Home App. Previously, I was trying to add the QB directly in ‘Kitchen’ ( one of the rooms I had created to add other items).

I guess when you add an ‘accessory’ the Home App want to search the whole network. Kind of makes sense but not that intuitive IMO.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.