Advice on best digital Streamer

Hi Currently I have N17079 Z180 Hi Cap and Stageline, NAPSC-2 , NAP200 and NAC202 Combo blis Kudos speakers…

Thinking of a digital streamer to integrate, just after ideas what thou guys might think I should look at…aware depends on budget… is NDX 2 the best spec box ?

Hi, an NDX2 would be a great match for your system. Like your amp, Naim streamers have a range of upgrade options.
The NDX2 can be upgraded with an XPS or 555 power supply. Alternatively you can upgrade the DAC on any Naim streamer, either with a Naim NDAC (now discontinued) or a non-Naim DAC. If you choose this route, the cheaper ND5XS2 would be a good choice. If you’re feeling flush there’s also the ND555, or the new 333.
If you want to keep it simple and just get a single box streamer, forget the above and just go for the NDX2.

1 Like

Chris,thanks a lot much appreciated. I have a decent shop 10 mins away from me in South London so will discuss with them…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.