Advice on new 2 box system?

Great to hear, I have the same problem! I think either streamer is a great option, just go with what fits your needs and budget and you can’t go wrong.

1 Like

I used to frequently play my Nova Special 40s at 45 but since the last upgrade I’ve noticed I’m playing at 40. I agree the more you wind them up the better the Special 40s sound but I also thought they sounded good at moderate volume levels.

I’m curious what folks think of the Ovator S-400 with a SuperUniti? I don’t know much about the Naim speakers but I’m seeing the S-400 second hand for reasonable prices and my interest is piqued. I’m currently running Kef 104.2 Raymond Cooke series and they’ve always married well with Naim amps.

I can not speak to the Super Uniti, but I have run my Ovator S-400 with A NAIT XS 2 previously and now with my SuperNait 2 and love the speakers.

Is a home demo a possibility?

I’m seeing them second hand so I thought I’d ask. It sounds like they’d pair well with the SU. My Kef 104.2 have been in my system a long time and I’m generally happy with them but I’ve been considering a change.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.