AHP Klankmodule: fuse broke

Yikes! You need to be sure that the copper tube is on the neutral side and not the live side - which is where the fuse should be.

Different rules for different countries I guess…

2 Likes

The basic safety rules hardly vary between countries. The laws of physics determine what is safe and what’s not, and even the EU can’t change that.

No worries, it is

appeared it was indeed the fuse in my electricity-panel that was broke. Changed the fuse with a new one and all working fine now

Good to hear.

Two things you could do: Determine the best direction of the fuse I mentioned earlier, and second, polish the copper tube with silver polish or similar. Whipe it clean with alcohol and I’m pretty sure you’re in for a pleasant surprise.

It’s good practice to do this once a year or so, incl. the metal caps from the fuse.

1 Like

Any guidance/tips on that testing @RvL , or is it just “trying and listen”?
Iver

Yep…

As there is a short power down involved when turning the fuse, allow the system a little time to settle again. That’s all. Curious to hear your findings. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.