AI Generated Artwork 🤘

Artificial intelligence has made many headlines over the past few months and in terms of artwork it can often produce some amazing results but the bizarre is also possible (eventhough it may look ‘realistic’). Here’s an example from Midjourney for ‘people at a party’, can you put your finger on the glaringly obvious mistakes?

Wishing everyone a lovely evening/day :relaxed:

She’s an alien!

Anne boleyn is looking good for her age.

This is such a stunning image.

Do young people really have that many teeth these days not to mention fingers.

2 Likes

To me it looks like the flash is going off on the camera but no glare in the mirror ….

That’s assuming it’s not the image from the mirror’s viewpoint I suppose - theer are specular highlight on the bumpy bits.

Bet she can play a piano well!

1 Like

A colleague of mine has been tinkering with Midjourney for some time now and he has shared some of his results with me. In the beginning they were clumsy with anatomical impossibilities such as eight fingers on one hand but over time he managed to get the program to deliver some interesting results. Tomorrow I will ask for his permission to share some of them here.

2 Likes

(my colleague is a cat loving person as you might guess)

1 Like

The second artwork is reminiscent of my Prince Pumpkin adorned in regalia (I have noticed that the AI has omitted the whiskers above the eyes):

Wishing you a lovely evening :relaxed:

1 Like

Our cities streets would look a lot more interesting with these rolling along them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.