Amazon Prime Music

I have used Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz on my Nova without any problems. (I have now terminated my subscriptions to Spotify and Tidal - just retaining Qobuz.) I would like to try using Amazon Prime music but, as it doesn’t show up in the app, I’m not sure how to do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Not going to happen

Your best chance at the moment is to use AirPlay or Chromecast, which works with most apps so I assume would work with Amazon.
I couldn’t say for sure that native support won’t be added at some point in the future, but I think it’s safe to say that it’s not in the pipeline right now.
(My personal view is that this is no great loss. I don’t particularly want to so business with Amazon because of the tiny amount they pay artists for their music, and just generally because they are too big, too powerful, too keen to harvest your data, etc. etc.)

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I guess I’ll just stick with Qobuz for the time being.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.