Anyone Know What’s Happened To Graham?

Incarcerated

2 Likes

Was just going to suggest the same! Sounded a horrendous situation and was very glad to hear he was able to return to his own home, and that epic setup of 6x Quad electrostatics.

3 Likes

Oh my, for goodness sake DON’T !!!

The most over-rated of conductors. Sadly, too many here blindly followed Graham’s obsessive rants without doing their homework and realising there are better recordings out there !!

But, yes, Graham is missed by me too :grin:. He gives a lot of sound Classical Music advice… with one exception :grinning:

4 Likes

Ha!

Don’t forget the advice to clean your Rolex in the dishwasher.

4 Likes

I never use the dishwasher, it always goes in the washing machine with the sports wear, isn’t that what everyone does?

:rofl:

3 Likes

And your stylus with sandpaper!

4 Likes

I never took my Rolex off, always showered and swam with on.

Then one day I found it full of water.

I must say I have met Graham and he is a nice guy and I am sorry he is no longer a member of this esteemed forum

3 Likes

But no longer an active member by his own choice.

Written several times - no response

:frowning:

What a shame. Miss his contributions, though our opinions were not always compatible.

4 Likes

I always rather enjoyed Grahams contributions and will miss them, especially his posts on older classical recordings (not all of them conducted by Kleiber!). It was in part thanks to those posts that I started to (re)discover and enjoy older recordings. So, Graham, should you still read this: thank you!

On a separate note: it is heart warming to see how forum members actually notice that someone has gone missing, as well are the various other topics dedicated to members’ health condition.

13 Likes