Apple TV. What should I watch?

3 month free trial of Apple TV. What should I watch?

Ted Lasso

2 Likes

Dark matter
Silo
Severance

2 Likes

Ted Lasso
Severance
Great Velvets documentary too

2 Likes

Les gouttes de Dieu
From
Sugar

2 Likes

Foundation

1 Like

Ted lasso also

2 Likes

That depends on what sort of things you like! It’s a bit like asking others what to watch on TV without any indication of your preferences… Something must have made you want it?

I have an Apple TV for managing things linked to projector. It has a variety of services I can chose to acces, e.g. Netflix, with a huge variety of content. Take your pick!

It’s 3 month access to Apple TV+ not the Apple TV box. So that reduces the possibilities.
The shows I listed are in the sci fi/dystopian genre.
Dark matter is 3 episodes so far; parallel dimensions.
Severance took a few episodes to hook me; people working in an office have their home life/work life severed so when they are at work they have no clue about their home lives. Their colleagues outside of work could be their neighbour or their worst enemy, they have no idea.
Silo; people living underground in a huge silo and their history, why they are in the silo etc has been lost. Outside world appears to have been ravaged/become toxic.

Slow Horses 1, 2, & 3

9 Likes

Ted Lasso and Slow Horses a must.

1 Like

Are you enjoying Dark Matter?

I’m find a lot of shows are getting darker and darker.

Ted Laaao
Slow Horses
Trying
Shrinking

2 Likes

If you like Sci-Fi, Foundation is epic.

2 Likes

Ah, that is indeed something different! Apologies to the OP for not twigging the ‘+’

1 Like

Yeah I forgot Shrinking. That was wonderful.

3 Likes

I think Apple made it incredibly confusing - we’ve had AppleTV hardware variants for years, later the AppleTV app was added trying to be a ‘control hub’ for iTunes Store content and other services such as Netflix, and finally the Apple TV+ streaming service itself. Rarely used the AppleTV app and would just choose the service I wanted, but having to now since they’ve ditched the standalone iTunes Store TV Shows and Movies apps (well they’re there but don’t work redirecting me to the ‘main app’).

Have watched 2/3 episodes; so far so good.

+1

Thank you all