AV Forums Editors Choice Hi-Fi Awards - well done Naim

Nice to see Naim doing so well in the AV Forums Editors Choice Hi-Fi Awards this year…

Naim Nait XS 3 - Best Amplifier £1000-£3000.
Naim Mu-So Qb 2nd Generation - Best Wireless Speaker £500 to £2,000.

The Kudos Titan 505s also receive enthusiastic praise (really enjoyed that speaker when I heard it at the Acoustica show), as does the new Rega P10, winning the gong for best TT over 1K. Plenty of other audio goodies gathering plaudits, including the new Vertere DG-1 - nice to see something so different.

1 Like

I actually hate the Mu-SoQb2. I had my first one a year ago to replace a well used Sonos. The sound was so good it reminded me of my LP12, Ittok, Troika, Croft, Leak TL12+ days in the 80’s and 90’s. the sale of most of that gear got me through two years of university. I still have the TL12’s.
In January I bought a second Qb, one upstairs, one downstairs. I realised what I had been missing, the only thing missing from the Qb is proper stereo imaging, so I bought a new HiFi. Uniti Star, PMC twenty5.23i’s, and a Michell Gyro SE, cables and the detritus that goes with hifi addiction. That £750 ended up well over five figures. So well done Naim, poorer, but happier, loving the music again. Curse you lovely MuSoQb2.

7 Likes

Great bit of kit, the Qb2 and the multi room is a real plus.

The fact that the wife mentions just how good it is says a lot. She’s a great barometer for my hifi purchases!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.