Av Options now making interconnects for Naim

Yes. Roughly similar to the price of a Hiline, but much less than a Superlumina.

1 Like

I have pricing for AVO cables to replace my HiLine DIN 4-5 and DIN 5-5. The latter is now broken for a second time (not due to user error). It was finally sent off for repair (after delays from Focal N.A. just getting a repair ticket for my dealer). Hopefully it will be a no charge repair. If not, I’m done with Naim getting my money.

Anyway, I’m giving serious consideration to getting the AVO DIN ICs and selling my HiLines to the next sucker.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m quite sure if Schrödinger had a Naim system as an enterprising physicist, instead of the Cat made famous, it would be the HiLine. Is the HiLine broken or functioning? Well, just look at it.

I ordered a DIN 4-5 to replace the HiLine on my Superline. I have the OEM lavender on my NDX2 while the HiLine DIN 5-5 is gone for repair. I think when it comes back I’ll just leave the lavender on and sell both HiLine cables.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.