Awesome YouTube Stuff

1 Like
1 Like

Love this. For some reason I get emotional watching Robert Burås on guitar knowing he died tragically at 31.

3 Likes

This is Riverside live in Holland, a prog rock band from Poland; a talented band with some really engaging material…

3 Likes

Yup. Feel beats speed, every time.

Lee Ritenour - Java Jazz Festival 2018

3 Likes

a current ear worm and a perfect video to go with it.

4 Likes
1 Like

I recognise the singer - and bass player…

One of my favourite bands playing one of my favourite tracks of theirs

Jerry’s violin on this is just perfect.
And Billy…whoa…

4 Likes

Steviebee,

Thanks. Brilliant!

Brian D.

1 Like

Everyone knows Patrice Rushen for her mega-hit “Forget Me Nots”. But did you know she started off as a jazzer? She was a pretty shithot keys player…

4 Likes

I saw her around 2000 in a Miles tribute with Bennie Maupin, Lenny White and Adam Holtzman. Very impressive !

2 Likes

Toronto 1969.
1hr 38m but worth it. Classic line up.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Latest vid from the very wonderful and talented trumpeter Jay Phelps. Ese has a small role as a superheroine (@steviebee)

1 Like

I read through a few of the comments on YouTube before watching the video. There seemed to be several mentioning Billy Cobham. Hey, he’s only a drummer. Then I watched the video! :flushed:

1 Like

Loving the red mask, @TheKevster!

New horizons beckon for Mama Vooduu :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Time I saw him play, I stayed behind after the gig to ogle his drumkit (hoping Billy might come back out to chat)…stayed so long I missed my last train and spent the night going round and round on a night bus (the driver & conductor let me join them in the Harlesden staff canteen during breaks, lovely guys) until the trains started again at 6am.

A great night, musically and travel-wise.

1 Like

Bill Evans is quite good, isn’t he?

3 Likes