Awesome YouTube Stuff

1 Like

Amazing guy……to think he was 15 when he joined Spencer Davis group….cowrote the song, did the keyboards, vocals , lead guitar and allegedly did the overdub on the drums. It was years before i realised on his solo album, Arc of a Diver………he was the only person playing or singing.

3 Likes

Makes you want to reach to the sky… and other stuff… watch the girl…

2 Likes

What - there’s something else to watch?? I must have missed it.

1 Like

Knights in White Satin like you’ve never heard it before (or seen it). You need to up the volume as its a bit quiet. ;-|

OK this isn’t music, but I do find this a great laugh.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this also takes place in other countries, but in Dutch towns there is a tradition to pay homage to passed musicians on the local church carillion, here’s one for Lemmy:

Another recent tribute to Eddie van Halen in my hometown:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I deliberately called the thread YouTube Stuff so it wasn’t strictly limited to music. Humour good!

Utrecht Conservatory is one of the 2 places in this world where one can get a degree in bell ringing. In the case I retire early I surely will get it.

2 Likes

That’s great, you should do that! The former Stadsbeiaardier (what’s the English word for that?) of Utrecht lives in the same building as me, it must be a small world. :slight_smile: :bell:

I don’t know him personally but if you speak Arie, please say thanks for performing Buxtehude in 2007. My first kid was just born in summer and I was walking in the city centre with him on Saturdaymornings when the great works of Buxtehude we’re played.

Much to say, but I’m tired.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Just pure Rock caught live…

1 Like

Epic.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/fT4pSt4kie8

Bruce at his best. Would love to get a copy of the full concert.

Atb
Kk

Here’s proof:

3 Likes

Incredible. They must have gone to some considerable effort for such a throwaway moment.

1 Like

Great stuff guys.