Another gem from the Tiger Lilies …

19 Likes

19 Likes

cancellation

20 Likes

Due to unforeseen circumstances?

1 Like

10 Likes

Now I can relate to this from the Tiger Lilies …

15 Likes

You know how desperate you are for the return of gigs and festivals once you realise that this is in fact a combine harvester in a field at night…

26 Likes

Pictures like this give me a nervous twitch, as when on a heavily cambered Devon B-road, in the midst of a fog pea-souper one evening, I encountered something like these coming the other way. All I could make out was a number of cab & front lights as things drew very close.

Deep breath and…how did we miss each other.

1 Like

Yes, but how was the gig otherwise?

4 Likes

@Richard.Dane

Not bad, pretty good line-up for a festival. It had Korn, The Seeds, Fields of the Nephilim, The Farmer’s Boys, a couple of thresh metal bands, Neil Young performing “Harvest Moon”, The Farm, Wheatus, Hall & Oats, Godthresh, Super Grass, Tractor, Dr Fieldgood, Seed Seed Penistone, Jethro Tull, Peter Gabriel playing “Sow” from start to finish, and Brian Hay.

22 Likes

No Robert Plant? :disappointed:

5 Likes

Or Barclay James Harvest?

4 Likes

It must have been the Wurzels on their way back home to Somerset on their brand new combine harvester…

2 Likes

Wot - no Wurzels? No “I’ve got a brand new combine harvester”? Call that a gig?!

Because the drivers of these things are really skilled…

Similarly, on a single track road at night in the fog. There was a pair of car headlight in the distance that suddenly became a pair of tractor headlights very close and they were illuminating something rather sharp. I managed to stop but a novice with us fell off her bike, fortunately without injuring anything other than pride.

1 Like

I entered my current location in the find a dealer section of the ND555 product page. Naim suggested I change my location. I’m not all that far from Focal hq!

2 Likes

I don’t know where the meteor that lit up the UK sky last night landed, but there is a strange glowing green creature walking around the village this morning.

1 Like