Best jokes

From tictok

9 Likes

21 Likes

12 Likes

Well,

Obscured windows all around, tarmac hardstanding with no ordinary lawn grass in sight, active chimney pots, the leccy’s been ‘jumped’ and the smell nearby ain’t 2-stroke oil being burnt-off.

M’lud - only one type of grass growing involved here… :crazy_face:

…not that I would know about this kind of thing.

19 Likes

The British Lawnmower Museum: It’s Reelly Good

(ducks for cover)

The Herman cartoons are brilliant

1 Like

8 Likes

14 Likes

3 Likes

This thread.

So Robin Hood is lying on his deathbed in a cave in Sherwood forest surrounded by all his merry men and maid Marion of course. In his dying breaths he asks little John and Friar tuck to help him load a last arrow onto his trusty longbow and lift it with him. He says men, I beseech thee, please lay me to rest where this arrow falls so I may forever be in the forest. They help him lining up his last shot out of a window and Robin releases his failing hold on the bowstring. Twang, weakly goes the string and the arrow barely leaves the bow, clatters on the roof of the cave and disappears. After a brief search they found it and buried him on top of the wardrobe.

1 Like

I heard that if you eat lots of spicy food then you risk losing your taste.
Turns out it’s true, I had a bang good vindaloo tonight and now can’t stop listening to Nana Mouskouri.

13 Likes

From an ex ship mate …

14 Likes

Sorry I laughed… though we are in lockdown :wink:

1 Like

“My wife is on the plane to Illinois.”

“Chicago?”

“No, she passenger."

20 Likes

:thinking: :shushing_face: :pensive:

Nope…Still not getting this :man_shrugging:

Molecular structure…wet floor…red/white…?

Give up.
(I know I’ll slap myself at the punchline…)

1 Like

What type of molecules?

1 Like

Those are models of H2O molecules and the sign says ‘wet floor’. Unless I am missing something I think that is all there is to it

3 Likes

Another gem from the Tiger Lilies…

5 Likes